Dm cylinders on stock cases.

penguin

With a 102 spread there is limited space there. Those are a 78 bore. Now think about a DMX that is 80 83 or even 85 bore. Now you will analyze this to death, but the 85 bore DMX's have proven to be superior in performance than its 120 spread Cougar cyld big brother.

off topic, I sure wish there was a single post or spread sheet to list all aftermarket cylinders, bores, spreads, sizes, whats requires in general to run them etc. Id make one if people pm'ed me the info.

• Like 1

off topic, I sure wish there was a single post or spread sheet to list all aftermarket cylinders, bores, spreads, sizes, whats requires in general to run them etc. Id make one if people pm'ed me the info.

get it done mang!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People need to pm me info man, i understand cub, serval cub, and super forms of each. Then ill photoshop a big chart with each with info, explanations etc. If someone knows, ill gladly tell them what info i need.

• Like 1

no the inboard 6 trans look all sqaushed up more than the outer 6

I know it's not DM talk, but Larry at DFE whipped my Cheetah on a flow bench just to baseline a couple things, and you'd be surprised at how close the folks at CP actually got those oblong transfers inside to flow to the outside. Sort of similar casting.