I want a auto meter tach

kawa110

Same here. I wouldnt mind an analog tach since all the digital ones like the vapor are crap. I could get a guy in my shop to machine me a clean looking mount for the tach and a TTO inline temp gauge i want.

Edit: I talked to the guy and he will make a holder for the gauge if i want. He's done many for some custom choppers. I also thought about a 2 1/8 or 2 5/8 water temp gauge instead of the TTO.

Edit2: Wouldnt a tach that works with a 4 cylinder car(obviously 4 stroke) work with a banshee? The inline fours like a honda are firing every other time(1 and 4 are at top and 2 and 3 are at the bottom). Our banshees are firing every time on both cylinders.

Edited by RagunCajun

• 1 year later...

Definitely doable. can't remember the setting tho, so not much help there but..... this is a bad view of my temperature gauge too, just for ideas. I took the center radiator cover screw out, drilled a hole in the center of the two bolt mount and ran there ( to a "T" in rad hose) I used a piece of gasket material between bracket and cover . with one bolt it could shift a little, and scratch your cover, if you're worried about itc80a9455297050cf4f4157c03dbb986f.jpg36be682431453bec01fc0ae0ebfae6d8.jpg

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
You just have to buy a tach with multiple settings. just like a handheld mechanic tach... 2 stroke 1cylinder, 2-stroke 2 cylinder, 4 stroke 4 cylinder...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1