Losing power: HELP?

mhoksch

Going to pick up some outerwears today. Now if Mother Nature will just stop being a bitch and let me race tomorrow to try them out... canceled last week, possibly canceling this week too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Races last Sunday. Couldn't get outerwears in time so I tried nylons. It was better, but still bogged. I have actual outerwears on it now so I'll let you know how it is after this weekend

In other races when I'm out front it's fine. Not always possible to get a good outside line. There gets to be a lot of snow outside and traction sucks.

its not the airbox lid or opening thats the issue... its the actual intake track and lenght of the airbox that kills proper flow.

he's 20x better off building an L shapped tin shield that JD or someone with the proper tooling can design and build for you.

Don't forget about Guns Fabrication. I can use different color tape and zip ties.

Sent from my BIG BLACK COCK using Tapatalk.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went nuts at a race last weekend, boxed in almost the entire intake area with aluminum panels and duct tape. It was a really warm, wet day (40 degrees). Had major issues when I got in behind someone's roost. Checked the filters after the race and they were completely dry.

This leads me to believe it's something with the pipes getting cooled too fast. Probably done ice racing for the season due to warm weather but I ordered heat wrap for expansion chambers to put on next season.

Any other ideas??