My Lil 31' chevy truck

penguin

Been working on this truck for quit some time now. It's been a fun Lil project. It's been cut down some just to be different. The cool part is it's powered by a 1980 Honda cb650. It's a blast to drive. We also suicided the doors. Turns heads every where it goes. Another cool part is the transmission. I used a marine trans out of a big cruiser boat. So it does have reverse. It uses a jack shaft to turn the trans shaft then out the back of it with a drive shaft to the differential. So it got 5spd forward and 5spd reverse. Lol. The drive train is opel gt rack and pinion and rear differential. 8d57b895f7bb1089c6a8001b46ce491b.jpg59f21258193497f94116cc275ac27a03.jpg9856aa84358407413577c3d18ec63b07.jpgfa0e8c5f89290d439d675f43e1aaabe9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I used to have an aftermarket bike shop till I sold it in 2013. this was a bike we had worked on for a customer, he ended up in prison and we were stuck with the bike.. called his wife to see what she wanted to do and she politely said she didn't give a damn what we did with it that if we expected her to pay the bill that we could kiss her ass cause he left her with enough . needless to say we were stuck with it.. bike was ruff with rust broken this broken that but it ran like a champ, that's what he wanted was get it running he fix the rest.    so instead of fixing it up to sell I did the abandoned title to take legal possession of it and it became our engine donor...  that was 10 years ago and it still runs like a champ  bout every 6 months or so got to clean carbs from this ethanol crap building up cause we don't drive it enough..  decided to get it out clean up and  rebuild the bed and make couple rat rod shows coming up here pretty soon...  

• Like 1

I used to have an aftermarket bike shop till I sold it in 2013. this was a bike we had worked on for a customer, he ended up in prison and we were stuck with the bike.. called his wife to see what she wanted to do and she politely said she didn't give a damn what we did with it that if we expected her to pay the bill that we could kiss her ass cause he left her with enough . needless to say we were stuck with it.. bike was ruff with rust broken this broken that but it ran like a champ, that's what he wanted was get it running he fix the rest. so instead of fixing it up to sell I did the abandoned title to take legal possession of it and it became our engine donor... that was 10 years ago and it still runs like a champ bout every 6 months or so got to clean carbs from this ethanol crap building up cause we don't drive it enough.. decided to get it out clean up and rebuild the bed and make couple rat rod shows coming up here pretty soon...

Ever hear of aspen fuel? Will eliminate all your carb issues. Shelf life of five years And if it does dry up leaves nothing behind to plug up jets.

Thanks. Looks like the aspen fuel is only in the UK. Guess I will have to keep cleaning carbs till something changes. I have heard putting a mixture of diesel I. With gas help from breaking down. But the source it came from was not too credible. So will have to keep researching. I have tried fuel stabilizers and they work for a little while. But not several months.

Thanks. Looks like the aspen fuel is only in the UK. Guess I will have to keep cleaning carbs till something changes. I have heard putting a mixture of diesel I. With gas help from breaking down. But the source it came from was not too credible. So will have to keep researching. I have tried fuel stabilizers and they work for a little while. But not several months.

we are a dealer for it up here in manitoba. Surprised small engine shops in the U.S. don't carry it. It is pricey but saves on any fuel system repairs or downtime. Our local fire departments use it as they can't chance something not starting or running properly when they are out on a call