For sale or trade. Honda grom

I have a badass Honda grom. This bike was a 125cc fuel injected street bike which is a blast to ride. I bought it brand new and have clean clear title in hand. It Made approximately 8hp and run about 65mph on a good day. Now it has a finbro 235cc with 4 valve head which makes 30+ hp and run over 100moh. Has Leo Vence muffler with custom built head pipe. Tons of accessories and I hope I get all of it listed. Along with motor it has the koso clutch cover with oil filter and oil line locators. Takegawa high volume oil pump. Heavy duty clutch springs. And spanner removed. Lightened flywheel. Finbro ecu koso 34mm intake and matching throttlebody. Which also matches the head port. External 6 row oil cooler with steel braided lines. Has koso air fuel ratio meter. Rental fat bars. Lowered 4.5" And extended swingarm by 8". Has upgraded wheels to 13" from 12". Now back tire is 150/80-13 and was a 120/80-12. So much wider. Fender eliminator kit with mini signals. Has upgraded billet footpeg rearset. The motor is not even broke in yet. Only selling to fund my banshee project. If you know any thing about groms and the aftermarket accessories then you know what I have invested in this bike which is nearly 10k. I know I can't get that back but I won't give it away either. Wiii part it out before I do that. This sale does come with all stock removed parts. Factory motor has 35 mikes when it was removed. It's located in north west Alabama. I can assist in shipping or delivery for an agreed fee. Only trades considered will be banshee drag parts. Such as a 535cc or bigger motor. Wheels beadkocks etc. drag axle. I will try to post up picks but I'm new to the site if I don't I can text pics. More info your welcome to call or text anytime after 8am before 9pm. 256-762-7959 Bryan.

But it doesn't make sense. I stated what i invested and what I was asking I know I won't get what I got in it back. I didn't consider it an investment. Investment means you plan to make profit on it. I built it cause I wanted to. I knew ahead of time I would loose money. I built it to ride it. My employment has changed so my time is limited. And now I have a new interest for something else. I have read a lot of discussion on here and this person and several others only have negative comments. If that's the way this board is going to be I will opt out. Life to short for that. And people wonder why they don't socialize more it's because of so much negativity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it doesn't make sense. I stated what i invested and what I was asking I know I won't get what I got in it back. I didn't consider it an investment. Investment means you plan to make profit on it. I built it cause I wanted to. I knew ahead of time I would loose money. I built it to ride it. My employment has changed so my time is limited. And now I have a new interest for something else. I have read a lot of discussion on here and this person and several others only have negative comments. If that's the way this board is going to be I will opt out. Life to short for that. And people wonder why they don't socialize more it's because of so much negativity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFC...... GTFO

we sell them for 2,900 just to move them. yours is worth no more than a new one no matter how much you put into it. they were your idea of tasteful mods. no one is going to pay any where near your asking price. the fad is gone. if anything you should be glad you joined a forum like this. we don't candy coat or pamper. we tell it how it is. the way it should be.  

we sell them for 2,900 just to move them. yours is worth no more than a new one no matter how much you put into it. they were your idea of tasteful mods. no one is going to pay any where near your asking price. the fad is gone. if anything you should be glad you joined a forum like this. we don't candy coat or pamper. we tell it how it is. the way it should be.

We? You a car or bike salesman now?

It's perfectly fine to give an opinion when it's asked for. I can respect that when asked for I simply posted a for sale ad in the correct place just like the mods asked it to be done. If that's what you sell for that's good for you. That's got nothing to do with me and my sell. You and couple more chimed in on non relevant issues to my sale other than giving your opinion on what you think I should sell for. But I didn't ask your opinion. I prefer straight up opinions when they are asked for. I didn't ask for your opinion or anyone else's. And as far as n2o comments go then say it like you got a pair instead of the abbreviations.