Has anybody had issues ordering parts from TDR?

Ducman

TDR is a stand up shop for sure.  It is difficult to always accept blame and the expense for products sold being damaged etc.  Most of the time most shops will just suck it up even if it is a scam.  Even a scammer will get on forums and complain.  In no way I am saying this person is a scammer with the piston but there is a lot of scams out there.  

Jerry 

TDR is a stand up shop for sure.  It is difficult to always accept blame and the expense for products sold being damaged etc.  Most of the time most shops will just suck it up even if it is a scam.  Even a scammer will get on forums and complain.  In no way I am saying this person is a scammer with the piston but there is a lot of scams out there.  

Jerry 

I have no idea how the ding got on the piston, and I can see how you'd want to take the side of another shop, but I assure you that I just want the parts that I ordered so I can fix my banshee.  I think I've already got the bad end of somebody's scam or mistake.

I have no idea how the ding got on the piston, and I can see how you'd want to take the side of another shop, but I assure you that I just want the parts that I ordered so I can fix my banshee. I think I've already got the bad end of somebody's scam or mistake.

Did Tony get with you?

Did Tony get with you?

Yes, we just talked.  He said he would refund the return shipping.  He said from the picture I sent to him it looks like a Wiseco manufacturing mistake related to installing the ring locator pin.  Kind of an unfortunate fluke that costs the shop money and the customer lost time.

• Like 2

Ducman,

I was not trying to take sides but was wanting customers to realize that there bad customers who scam and dealers can not eat the cost of every scam.  Dealers are selling at cut throat prices because of Chinese parts already.  You are obviously a good customer.  I just want good customers to give a little leeway at times knowing dealers (most dealers) are doing the best they can while trying to stay in business and not get hurt from scammers. 

Jerry

• Like 1