CA gun owners

Burke

This is how fucked up that state is, and I'll be the first to say it, Oregon will have similar laws in place before 2019...... These fucking Democrat fucks have no clue WTF needs to actually happen. Soon, the only people to have guns will be LE and criminals...... and even then, the stats won't change! UN-FUCKING-REAL

• Like 2

I doubt anything gets turned in.  Los angeles enacted a similar ban 2 years ago.  last i heard there had been exactly zero magazines surrendered.  Oregon and washington will follow suit almost immediately, nevada is teetering.  That is the new strategy guys, bloomberg and the anti assholes will go state to state as they know at the federal level they have been failing.  Our only hope here is to get a couple good pro2a supreme court appointments. The one open now will not be enough to make a significant impact as scalia was pro2a but the court was not taking on any new 2a lawsuits. ginsburg and a couple others are in their 80s, we need them to retire or croak out during trumps presidency. Then hopefully we can get some of these cases heard at that level and get some of this shit reversed.  Its lame as fuck, pay attention, vote at your local levels and dont let this cancer spread to your state folks

• Like 1