New sponsor Powerline Performance

Hello all,

Kind of a new kid on the block... Powerline Performance is located in Woodland, WA and is a full service ATV and motorcycle shop. I specialize in dune-able pump gas banshee builds. My blue shop bike, along with quite a few PP motors have been spotted at many popular spots in the Oregon dunes. I am a dealer for all the popular brands of parts you are looking for for your banshee. Before you hit eBay for you next build hit me up first. My prices are reasonable and more then competitive in the SW Washington and Portland metro area. I also work on 4 strokes and road bikes and can get you all the parts and advice you may need.

Little bit about the company and myself... Powerline Performance originally started in the automotive drag racing world in the late 90's as New Powerline Motorsports. I architected, built and tuned some very fast street and drag engines. Bike engines were something I always tinkered with but never took too serious. I started porting at a young age. Starting with 2 stroke dirt bike motors as a teen then worked my way up to race car cylinder heads. To help pay for my own race car needs I started buying street bikes and ATVs during the winter to fix and flip come spring time. After doing this for many years I started building a client base that had bought bikes from me and we're so impressed with how they ran they started bringing their other bikes to me for work and maintenance. Eventually I seen that doing work on other people's bikes was alot less risky investment for me every winter, and Powerline Performance was born as a spin off of New Powerline.

As the years went on I sold off the race car and became a little more involved in the atv world focusing on newer fuel injection bike. 2 stroke stuff had grown pretty stale at that time. But... An idea had always floated around in my head, I wanted to build a banshee that was an all around bike. Something a pure 4stroke guy could get on and enjoy, and the purist 2stroke guy would embrace. It had to run on pump gas, it had to make 80+ HP and it had to be 100% dune-able. Took a few combos but we finally did it. The "shop shee" as it's been called by customers has been the calling card and sales billboard for my business the last few years. It sports a PP421-d low port timing Driveline cylinder motor that makes 83 HP and 44 ft lbs on 92 non-e pump gas. It can be ridden in any terrain the dunes offer and does not foul plugs... I can trail ride it, run thru technical stuff, and if a drag race breaks out it will keep up with most.

I am currently working on shop bike #2 that will be a bit more aggressive. It will sport a 528cc cheetah. Main focus for this bike will be dune racing and should showcase my skills as an engine and bike builder. You can follow the process of this build on my Facebook page Facebook.com/Powerlineperform.

Thank you all for your time, please hit me up if you have any question or need anything.

Donald Shepard

Powerline Performance

Thank you Tyler for the opportunity to get my name in front of the masses. I hope I can be a help to the community, and continue to play a roll in the advancement of this sport.

I think you will do well. The sport needs more guys like you out there.

Thanks for supporting the forum and helping to keep it alive for these guys to use.

It's nice to see a shop actually introduce them self.

I see a lot of sponsors on here that never even made a post to say something. Building a relationship goes a long way.

I've been in sales and service my entire life. My mentor taught me that being a good salesman starts with creating relationships with your customers. They are... after all, the reason we get paid.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...