New OEM Plastic and Graphics

Back in May, I worked with Tony, the manager, at MotoSport in Puerto Rico.  He can get all the newer fenders and said he sells hundreds of each color a year.  Puerto Ricans love Banshees, I found the youtube vidoes to prove it, haha.  I got 07 red (RTR) front fenders for $240ish shipped to TN for $90.  They matched the 99 red (RTR) rears I got from Rocky Mountain exactly.  It took me a lot of phone calls and emails, but I got them.  Good luck.

• Like 2

Back in May, I worked with Tony, the manager, at MotoSport in Puerto Rico. He can get all the newer fenders and said he sells hundreds of each color a year. Puerto Ricans love Banshees, I found the youtube vidoes to prove it, haha. I got 07 red (RTR) front fenders for $240ish shipped to TN for $90. They matched the 99 red (RTR) rears I got from Rocky Mountain exactly. It took me a lot of phone calls and emails, but I got them. Good luck.

Any difference from the 07 other than color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just trying to point out that Yamaha used the same red, code RTR, from 99 for the 07 model year.  The only real new colors Yamaha made for the Banshee in the 2000s was the bright yellow fronts on an 03 limited (I think this was an accident) and the orange on an 08 model.  Yamaha was great at ignoring the Banshee it's whole life.  So, the only OEM fenders you have to purchase from outside the States are orange or red.  Everything else that's available can be had here.

The Motosport number is 787-790-4900 

Edited by bhatch21
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...