My trail bike

513yamaha

Hey guys I'm sorta new here. Had a account years ago and couldn't remember any of my info so I made a new account. Anyways here my trail bike.

1996 Banshee 350

Alba Racing long travel +2 arms

YFZ 450 shocks

Alba Racing pro peg nerf bars

Stock swingarm with roundhouse conversion (jds kit)

ITP Holeshots on Douglas rims

Tusk brake rotors

FMF sst pipes / power core 2 silencers

V-Force4 reeds

HJR aggressive trail port

Stock head milled

Lightened flywheel + shift star mod

Barnett clutch

Wiseco pistons / stock stroke HotRods crank

Currently have stock carbs with Uni pods. I had 28 pwk's and swapped them for a 2 into 1 setup with a 35pwk. Didn't really like any setup and decided to go back to stock. Easy to tune and it always ran great. I hope to change a few things this coming spring like tires and suspension. ITP GNCC holeshots and Elka Stage 3. I got a killer deal on a set of FMF gnarly pipes I want to try in the spring too. I'm trying to upload pictures but every file from my iPhone says it too big to upload. Hmmm

Edited by 513yamaha

Why the lightened flywheel? I would want a stock flywheel for trails. Just curious as to your reasoning.

I've always loved it and haven't had a issue with it yet. It seems snappier and I don't need to clutch it as much since it comes to life sooner. And you can still lug it up decent sized hills too. To me it's only down fall is hardpack terrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think that a heavier flywheel would do even better tho

I'm sure it would. I might play around with it and get a stock weighted one but I'm so used to what I've got now. It's funny because I'm looking at a 9oz weight for my yz250...