Shift mods

JasonB

Stop following me around you fuckin stalkin ass bitch.

Matter of fact, shut yo skinny chink salad eatin zipperhead mutha fuck8n ass up!

Lol

WOW look at the mouth on Brad. Who in the fuck is this guy? O it the noob with only 65 useless posts. Go figure. NOOB = NO CRED

Wow this went to shit quick.

I mill off every other dog on my trannys, mod the shift star, and notch the shift shaft on all my banshees.  It makes a huge difference in how they shift and the number of missed shifts.  It is critical that all components in the trans and the clutch are in good shape no matter if the above components are stock or modified.  I can tell you that modifying them just makes it better everything else being equal.  You wont be dissapointed you did it.

• Like 1

Wow this went to shit quick.

I mill off every other dog on my trannys, mod the shift star, and notch the shift shaft on all my banshees.  It makes a huge difference in how they shift and the number of missed shifts.  It is critical that all components in the trans and the clutch are in good shape no matter if the above components are stock or modified.  I can tell you that modifying them just makes it better everything else being equal.  You wont be dissapointed you did it.

ya honestly im excited to see what all these mods do for the riding experience. Im a 'more is better' kind of guy; doing the pro-mod and adding stuff like the shift star mod plus notching the shift shaft and doing the detent arm bearing mod are all things that people say are improvements. So why the hell not throw everything at it since its not exactly that much money to do this anyhow. 

i should pull out my engine tonight, i will give you the roller number

hell ya thanks man i appreciate that! if you can take some close up pics of the arm so i have a better idea that would also be awesome but i can probably just figure it out with the bearing part number