Alba tribal flame graphics?

Derpy Drifter

Update: I contacted Alba, (very fast response time and helpful representative! quite pleased with that) and unfortunately, they do not have any remaining kits in stock. It was a limited edition kit and has been discontinued. However, they told me to contact Ceet Racing because they might still have a kit or two leftover! Will post another update once Ceet Racing responds.

I'll send you a pic of some Alba Ceet graphics I got from a member on here..still in package, blue, silver words..I do not think they are the flame tribal though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could, that would be great. I'm planning an overhaul on my banshee for next season, all new Yamaha plastics and all that. I want either the tribal flames, or the original factory graphics. 

the adhesive goes to shit after so many years if they arent installed on plastic and still on the sheet

I'm sure they been hanging around awhile....

Sorry man they are not tribal...

They are the electric blue special edition Ceet graphics....I'm going to hang onto unless j can get another set of blue skin graphics(ain't gunna happen)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the adhesive goes to shit after so many years if they arent installed on plastic and still on the sheet

Honestly not worried about the adhesive at all. Even if I find a set and the adhesive is bad, there's a lot of other options to install them.

• Like 1