Dankengineering

0sikshee

Does anyone have any dealings with or know this dude Dankengineering /Cole Donaldson? Bought some fullbores from paid him via PayPal 11/7 thankfully through goods/services. Said he sent fenders last Friday via ups & haven't received them yet nor a tracking# & now he blocked my cell, my house& another#. It rang the first time I called from the 2 new #s then next time I called went right to voice mail. First bad deal I've had on the hq! I guess it was bound to happen! Any help would be appreciated

Thank god! I bought a silver fullbore with blue airbrushed flames from him over a year ago. It shipped. So he said. Then he gets back to me saying his brother/friend ended up not shipping it after he asked them to do it. He refunded monies to me. Great. Then I got a pm saying he got it back and wanted to know if I was still interested. I was. We do deal again. Money sent for goods. Got tracking #. When I checked the #, it said it was dropped off at a location in Florida. But after several days, the status of the package never changed. Waited for a couple of weeks. Mainly because I forgot about it. Then I realized I never got it. Pm'd him here. Nothing. Sent an email thru here. Nothing. Sent a last pm thru here telling him if I didn't receive a response, I was going to open a PayPal claim. And again, nothing. Opened claim and got a refund. He didn't respond to anyform of contact I attempted. I pm'd him again once I saw him active on here. He said it did ship it, but the post office lost it and he lost the hood. But still didnt offer an explanation as to why he never responded to me.

Thank god! I bought a silver fullbore with blue airbrushed flames from him over a year ago. It shipped. So he said. Then he gets back to me saying his brother/friend ended up not shipping it after he asked them to do it. He refunded monies to me. Great. Then I got a pm saying he got it back and wanted to know if I was still interested. I was. We do deal again. Money sent for goods. Got tracking #. When I checked the #, it said it was dropped off at a location in Florida. But after several days, the status of the package never changed. Waited for a couple of weeks. Mainly because I forgot about it. Then I realized I never got it. Pm'd him here. Nothing. Sent an email thru here. Nothing. Sent a last pm thru here telling him if I didn't receive a response, I was going to open a PayPal claim. And again, nothing. Opened claim and got a refund. He didn't respond to anyform of contact I attempted. I pm'd him again once I saw him active on here. He said it did ship it, but the post office lost it and he lost the hood. But still didnt offer an explanation as to why he never responded to me.

sounds quite the same story!