Back from the Dyno (Need Advice)

danny

Tricked, I missed the other part of your reply, thanks for the input. I'm running 50/50 race pump. All the electrical appears to be functioning, however, I'll check all of the above. I didn't confirm the squish, specs were passed to me from Kevin. Really appreciate the input everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the squish, and run straight race fuel.

Just talked to Kevin and he's saying what the same about the tuner and Dyno. I'll check what everyone has told me so far and end up going to another shop. Thanks everyone for the input, I'll keep you updated.

When we first talked through the build, he was estimating around 75-80. I wouldn't have been so upset if it came in around 75, but this Dyno looked pretty off to me. I should have known better and gone somewhere I trusted. Roger from wicked is near me and he's done some tuning for me in the past with good results.

When we first talked through the build, he was estimating around 75-80. I wouldn't have been so upset if it came in around 75, but this Dyno looked pretty off to me. I should have known better and gone somewhere I trusted. Roger from wicked is near me and he's done some tuning for me in the past with good results.

there are a lot of things that can fuck with quads on dynos. For starters what kind of tires did you use? Did ya lube your chain up? Is your chain in good condition? Axle bearings good? Rotor not bend dragging on caliber? Any amount of rolling resistance will ROB hp #s. You could be loosing LOTS of hp just through stupid shit.

That said, a had a mtr combo almost identical to yours.. Was told to expect same #s as yours. POS made 69hp with a kill tune in it.

• Like 1

I can't recall the exact tire size, I believe they were race gear. Chain was recently cleaned and lubed, but I'll double check my rotor, it's been on a past bike. I could see it making hp in that neighborhood, but the chart just looked awful on this one which worried me.

I don't disagree, he's a great guy and has been very helpful. I started with 158 main, 50 pilot and CEL needle. The shop took up the main, but there lack of input as to why should have told me everything. Again, appreciate the feedback.

I'm running air strikers and I have a 35 pilot jet and am still rich below half throttle. I'm going to try a 33 and cgl needles, then if that doesn't work, going to suck it up and get a set of #6 slides.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If that mph is correct you need higher gearing IMO to load it better. It may not make a difference but it won't hurt.

And like Zilla said, graph needs to be hp vs rpm. That info should be available from that pull, just have to change the the data inputs in the software to display it.

I've been running around and didn't get a chance to post the other chart earlier. For whatever reason, it didn't print a portion of the curve, which seems suspicious. I'm convinced at this point I just need to go somewhere else. The shops feedback was almost zero and I picked up my bike after closing, so, I couldn't probe too much without the right people there to answer my questions. 96a7b4d0c8f5f81317479373077dc113.jpg