Trans oil

Nice. My Old WCR was done that way. MachModified did the blue . Should be buttery smooth. In all reality people say it's over kill. But even just running the parts on a buffer and polishing everything that way helps a ton. The benefits only compound if you can not only polish, but improve all the micro surface imperfections and you have a real increase in how well it feels.

• 7 months later...

wait wait wait. With diesel? I used the wrong oil and im going to hondra brand since that's what my bike shop sells. I didnt know it's best to clean it out with diesel.

To add to this for the future googlers looking to fix this. If (when) you end up with water in the clutch side and it cotes everything with strawberry milk on the inside of the trans, the diesel trick works well to clean that all up before putting in the fresh oil. 

• Like 1

To add to this for the future googlers looking to fix this. If (when) you end up with water in the clutch side and it cotes everything with strawberry milk on the inside of the trans, the diesel trick works well to clean that all up before putting in the fresh oil. 

I've done it on many a V-8 over the years too.