ufc200

dirtydownunder

some ok fights. 

wanted to see jones vs cormier 2.   but funnily enough cormier vs silva is just as good.   i know silva been a bit shit lately, but i dont count him out.  he can pull something out his ass, he could even possibly win.

cormier is a beast tho.

aldo vs frankie will be good, aldo has much to prove.  i hope frankie gets it.

hunt via ko ftw would be cool. brock is a pretty fast for how fukn huge he is.

ufc has been pretty annoying lately...

That is the most stacked Card ufc ever made! It's said that we will not get DC vs Jones...

If i were good at prediction, i would be rich, so here they are anyway:

Tate vs Nunes: Nunes got power and subs, they have similar styles. I give it to the champ, Tate by décision.

Lesnar vs Hunt: Typical, one dimentional, 1990's style of fight with a grappler vs striker. History told us grapplers won most of the time. But i would like to see Hunt do one of his walk away ko!

Cormier vs Silva: Silva will be good for 1 round. He's a counter puncher, DC is a grinder. If DC dont rush and take his time, he should finish that fight in the second round. If he rush and think he can strike with Silva, his night can be short.

Aldo vs Edgar: That will be a great fight! Aldo won their first match, it was a good and competitive one. After the McGregor fluke, Aldo will show why he's top p4p in the world!

Velasquez vs Brown: Velasquez imho, is the best hw in the world, he did a stupid mistake in his last fight with Werdum, he is know to be a cardio machine, which is rare in the hw division. I hope we will see the good ol' Velasquez, if it's the case, Brown will be smashed.

Steroids Hendricks didnt make weight again, i hope that cheater will get smashed.

Sanchez vs Lauzon is FOTN material, two great warriors! Lauzon by sub.

Miller will sub Gomi.

My boys and me will be at a local sport restaurant to watch the card, should be a great Night of fighting!