Iron cross bumper

liljake

If you want.

But after the the story I read about the girl, blingstar immediately made the black list.

And anyone that knows the story and still runs the parts supports a rapist IMO.

Not my style to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's a fucking huge shortcut my friend.

I 100% agree to not buy from the buisness, but used parts? It's a big stretch imho.

• Like 1

It's a fucking huge shortcut my friend.

I 100% agree to not buy from the buisness, but used parts? It's a big stretch imho.

Not to me.

When someone that was allegedly a family friend takes advantage of a girl they are pure scum.

He is the owner of that business. I don't care if it's even a sticker that I come across for free. I would never show any support of that company.

The bike that was.taken apart and destroyed was really fucked up as well.

So like I said, do what you want, but me personally IDGAF if they paid me to run there parts, they would never go on my bike.

Not to me.

When someone that was allegedly a family friend takes advantage of a girl they are pure scum.

He is the owner of that business. I don't care if it's even a sticker that I come across for free. I would never show any support of that company.

The bike that was.taken apart and destroyed was really fucked up as well.

So like I said, do what you want, but me personally IDGAF if they paid me to run there parts, they would never go on my bike.

He's a scumbag, I agree. But trading parts doesnt put money in his pocket.... Buying new one from him do.

I'M suprised that a known rapist and a thieft is still in buisness.

The owner of Bling Star is a disgusting perv who took advantage of someone's daughter who very clearly had some developmental issues. I wouldn't pay a penny to any product from that company.

Does John Painter own Bling Stars as well? If you're referring to the rape of the girl in Glamis that was John Painter of Sand Star as I recall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

<b>This was put up on glamisdunes.com by a very reputable guy that is/has been at vendors for a long time, I know we have some Glamis peeps here so thought I would share it and spread the word about this POS!!</b><br />

<br />

Anyone that knows me knows that I never come on this board and bash anyone. I don't even participate in any of the hot topics of discussion. I have always tried to be a honest and fair man when it comes to life and business, I have enjoyed the past 29 years at Glamis selling parts and helping the public, until Saturday night. I am so emotional right know I cant even focus on my typing, so please bear with me. First I would like to tell you about my daughter Courtney. Courtney is a 18 year old beautifully girl that is full of life who by the way turned 18 one month ago. Courtney can be seen most weekends at our trailer selling parts or helping in the apparel tent. I am not Courtneys natural father but I have been her father ever since her Dad was killed in a motorcycle accident at the age of 7. Courtney by all outward appearances is a very outgoing and personable little girl. However, Courtney has been diagnosed with some mental disabilities. We have been dealing with these disabilities for the last 10 years. I won't get into specifics but I will tell two things that are very important to this story. Number 1, Courtney has never met a person that she has not liked and Number 2, Courtney can not tell a lie. I know that sounds unbelievable but the doctors tell us that is just how her brain is wired. Most of the people who are close to Courtney as most of the vendors at Glamis are, are fully aware of Courtneys medical history and background. Courtney has loved the dunes like no place else for the past 15 years. Just in the last two years she has become able to work with us here in the dunes. I am not saying that Courtney is the perfect child, we all have our problems, and Courtney is no exception. The mental disability that she bears just makes it a little tougher on her at times. Courtney is a straight A student in the last year of high school and attending College where she is also making straight A's. Courtney has a tendency to embrace those around her and make them feel like she has known them forever. Unfortunately, in todays society this is sometimes not the right thing to do.<br />

<br />

The next part of this story is not stretched or blown up in any, it is 100% factual. It is almost word for word with the actual police report.<br />

<br />

<br />

So the events are this:<br />

<br />

Last Saturday night at approximately 9PM, John Painter (Sandstar Industries) who I am sure you know is an apparel vendor on our row asked Courtney if she would like to go on a Rhino ride in the small dunes after we all closed. I have known John for years and thought him to be a trusting man and a man of his word. John also was very well aware of Courtneys mental condition. I told John and Courtney that it was fine to go on a ride but she needed to be back to our trailer by PM. They did not return until approximately 12:PM. I was worried that they had broke down and were stranded in the dunes. I was just about to go out and start looking for them when they pulled up. As Courtney got out of the Rhino she was stumbling and could hardly walk. She immediately started apologizing to me profusely. Her very words were "I am sorry Dad I am so sorry". She just kept repeating this while John gave me a bullshit story about the battery going dead in the Rhino and taking them awhile to get it restarted. I was so mad that I just decided to make Courtney go to bed and deal with it in the am. Courtney woke up the next morning, the look on her face obviously told me she was distressed. I asked her what happened, knowing perfectly well, knowing she can't lie and I would get the truth. She said she went down to Johns business and walked into the back lot where they were to see if he was ready to go for their ride. John, his employees and friends were back there doing shots of liquor and talked Courtney to joining them. Had I known I knew they had been drinking she would have never allowed to go down there. After several rounds of shots, John took her for the ride into the dunes. After a short ways John stopped the Rhino. Courtney asked why they were not going riding and John told her they would stop and have a few more shots. Now I am not going to get into the details because it just too hard for me to think about much less write down. But the bottom line is this: John had sex with my daughter. A man nearing his 50's if not already in the 50's having sex with my mentally disabled 18 year (remember she just turned 18 one month ago) daughter. WOW.<br />

<br />

Now I realize that my daughter is 18 but if she had not been filled with liquor this never would have happened. If this had been a true friend or even a decent person not to count husband and father of two daughters himself older than Courtney, this would have never happened.<br />

<br />

Unfortunately I immediately blew up and went down to confront John. I was just so angry and hurt I did not even know what to say. I am not even going to say what I said but will leave it to your imagination.<br />

<br />

Courtney was obviously very upset and traumatized. I went to talk to her mother about this situation and when I got back Courtney had disappeared. We all began looking for her and was found by her brother Bryant (who you may have met, he is our tire guy) found her behind the tower behind the store. She had tried to commit suicide. If anyone of you noticed that would explain all the law and medical staff at the Glamis Beach Store Sunday sometime around 9. She was rushed to the hospital.<br />

<br />

I can't even explain the picture of my little girl laying in the ER fighting for her life with tubes down her throat, electrodes all over her and throwing up buckets of blood and mucous. It was a scene out of the Exorcist. She was transferred to ICU where she remained until this morning. She was released to be transferred to a psychiatric hospital in Phoenix (her home city). No one knows how far this will set her back.<br />

<br />

The biggest issue Courtney is worried about is she had messed up Glamis for everyone. And believe it or not, with Courtneys sometime weird way of thinking she was even sorry that John would get into trouble. That is just her nature worrying about everyone else and not herself.<br />

<br />

Now I do realize, Courtney is 18 and legally responsible for herself but this is JUST not acceptable in my mind. At the very least they should charge John with giving liquor to a minor. The very fact that she has been diagnosed with a mental disability and remember John was fully aware of the disability should account for something.<br />

<br />

If you think John did the right thing by "scoring" with my 18 year daughter please stop his booth on vendor row and give him an "atta boy". If you think he did wrong, please stop by and voice your opinion. One word of caution, I wouldn't take my young children with you. John is also on facebook under Sandstar Industries. Please give him your thoughts and opinions and give my daughter your hearts and prayers.<br />

<br />

Thanks for allowing me your time to get this off my chest.<br />

<br />

<br />

--------------------

Does John Painter own Bling Stars as well? If you're referring to the rape of the girl in Glamis that was John Painter of Sand Star as I recall.

So 2 stories that ended up being twisted together here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear, I got that fucked around. Well, one is a thief, the other is a fucking perv.

Ok well i sure as hell am not buying from the business so no money in their pocket except for the guy im buying it from and im buying the bumper for my friends birthday so tell me how the hell does a piece of metal make me a perv?