Leds?

take a pic tonight

No can do. I'll take some next time I'm night riding probably this week sometime. It's not at my house right now it's in my garage storage unit. Those pictures were taken with both garage doors shut and it was nearly pitch black in there. They don't quite do it justice but they're definitely brighter than stock, assuming they're actually made to run on the Banshees AC current, they'll last a really long time too. Definitely worth 50$ if they do. I had them on for a few hours today while I was working on it so they got shut off and turned on a lot, and I have my idle set down low enough that they were flickering and no problems. I'll report back in a week on whether or not they're still working, if they're gonna blow out I imagine it'll happen by then. Also, I dropped one before I put it in and it still works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well I took her out tonight so I could take a picture. Unfortunately it doesn't really do it justice but they are quite bright. Brighter than stock for sure. Also it's worth noting that they aren't dual beam bulbs, but they still work when you put the switch to high. Strangely though they're slightly dimmer on high than low lol

5ab7cd943a7deac2247cfc7e57facfa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...