Leds?

I'm interested in increasing my light output without disrupting the look of the stock headlights or functionality. I found these on ebay, says they work for banshees. http://www.ebay.com/itm/111840914145

Thoughts?

You have to start somewhere so give them a shot and report back.

As for disrupting functionality goes I don't see where any aftermarket light would do that. Maybe it's more of a look preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I do this

You just need a battery pack, a switch and wire. Mount the battery wherever you want on the bike run the wires from battery to the switch and from the switch to the lights. Pretty easy

As for disrupting functionality goes I don't see where any aftermarket light would do that. Maybe it's more of a look preference?

It's definitely a look preference. I don't really remember what I meant by funtionality but I love the stock look. The boxy shaped body with those big circle lights.. it's kinda silly but a clean look at the same time.

Done! Just ordered them. They're supposed to be here by next week, I'll put them on ASAP and let you all know what they are like! Also, I'll try to take some pictures at night to show how much brighter (or not brighter haha) they actually are. My guess is they're gonna be pretty darn bright and a pretty white tint to the light, although my lenses are a little yellowed.

I just received those LED bulbs. Packaging was really nice and very fast shipping even with free standard shipping chosen. They came in an anti-static bag like custom PC parts do and they overall look really good. I'm having mechanical issues with my banshee right now so I can't try them out, but I have all day to work on it tomorrow so hopefully then.

5520f3f81890cf081273dfe3af3d64a2.jpgbcbcf50000ed2cc67bea0f9016fe6374.jpgcdc9d99ea02a1101d4eb80ee7bf8b35e.jpg90ad1e4216a3376f9874f7b9f73ca822.jpg8bb7d395ed0c46b23413d677a7174670.jpg

I got the Banshee running and the lights installed. There's a couple few pictures as examples. They seem to be wayyy brighter, although I won't know for sure until I ride at night. They're definitely a way whiter light though. 20 LEDs on each bulb

• Like 1