New Work Van Options.

trickedcarbine

I've been looking for a new Truck or Van for work as I've outgrown my Sierra. I'm done climbing in and out of the back of pick up beds and I wanna be able to stand up. My boss purchased a new Transit Van and it's dog shit. The Dodge vans are dog shit. So I've been looking at the Nissan NV2500 which surprised me at how well it's built, or the GM G3500 straight vans. I love the G3500 as its got a solid LS 6.0 motor/4L80-6l80 for hauling my dumpster. Anybody here working out of either of these have any praise or complaints either way?792e6d35cc655853a4cce97f95054db8.jpg

01395bf462cdf0da2875417b702242d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need 4x4 or AWD? I'm not sure where you live. That chevy box looks like it might be a bit of a step to get in and out of. What about a Ford or Mercedes? The Mercedes diesel I hear is a very good motor.

The new fords are pure garbage. I've looked at Mercedes sprinters and the Freight Liners. They are both crazy nice, but have a price tag about 20k higher.

Form riding around in our vans at work u will want one that the cab and box aren't open to each other. Listening to all the parts rattle driving gets old. If u get one with the boxes on the outside make sure the boxes locks are tied to the keyless entry so u don't have to unlock and lock them with a key every time u need something