Skat Trak Dealers

Strm Trpr

OCP wants $450 shipped for B2B buffed 21x12x8 8 paddle extremes.

Another thing the hottie on the phone told me was that Skat Trak doesn't drop ship so the more local a shop is to Skat Trak the better the deal...

John at Sand Toys has that price beat by a mile with sales tax and shipping!

OCP wants $450 shipped for B2B buffed 21x12x8 8 paddle extremes.

Another thing the hottie on the phone told me was that Skat Trak doesn't drop ship so the more local a shop is to Skat Trak the better the deal...

John at Sand Toys has that price beat by a mile with sales tax and shipping!

How much is a mile?

I should become a dealer for skat trak I only live like 20 minutes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explain the differences in these tires. Lightest to heaviest and so on. What IS the right tire to get? Non drag racing just a straight paddle duner.

FKN JUNK

Explain the differences in these tires. Lightest to heaviest and so on. What IS the right tire to get? Non drag racing just a straight paddle duner.

FKN JUNK

Once I become somebody and a dealer (probably never) I can explain more of each of their applications.

The right tire to get? Hmm... We all know or some of us do at least, that it all depends on your ridding area, style and mods. Choosing a paddle can't be cookie cutter and jump let's say on 12 pdl extremes because so and so said so. It will all come down to your preference.

I started with an 11 paddle SLS (because I was told so by xxxx) on my junker 421 which you've seen and ended up at a comfortable 9 extreme after trying 3 other sets.

Btw I don't drag race as my body building physique is too much for the under weighted jockeys anyways lol. Plus I enjoy long smooth dune rides before sunset and a nice crisp Modelo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1