2006 special edition like new LT setup build Ultimate Duner everything less then 3 hours old

I am selling my pride and joy that I have spent the past few months building.  I bought this 2006 Special edition with alba graphics last year and it was 100% stock.  Motor had never been rebuilt, the quad was mint when I bought it but I decided to take it to the next level.  I decided I wanted to build the ultimate duner long travel banshee for comfort riding.  I am only selling as the wife wants to get a RZR.

Everything on this bike is less then 2 months old, and less then 3 hours run time.  I have the title for it, and receipts for everything.   Here is a break down of all of the modifications.  Keep in mind everything below is less then 2 months old and has less then 3 hours of use on it.  I have never raced, or beaten on this machine.  It is near perfect condition.  I can take any picture you would like to see of it.  I have the title for this also.  I have all of the stock parts that were removed from the build.

$6500

4mm build (Tyson racing)

(verified by Dyno 71hp on 91 octane with a comfortable squish and AFM jetting for some safety margin)

-Vito 4mm short rod crank shaft with upgraded bearings trued and welded

-wiseco 64.5mm pistons

-Tyson Agressive dune play port

-Rechambered head to give it the cool stealth stock look.

-Tyson Pro mod transmision

-Transmission shift drum

-Driveline HD clutch

-Driveline HD clutch springs

-Adjustable advanced timing plate (set to 4 degree)

-35mm PWK carbs

-V force 4 reeds

-UPP intakes

-K&N angled pods (not the imitation, these are real K&Ns)

-Outer wears

-Throttle cable

-Tors Delete

-CPI inframe Small Bore pipes in Chrome with Polished CPI silencers

-All new gaskets, seals, springs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension:

-Elka Stage 3 long travel front suspension custom valved for all around riding

-Elka Stage 3 rear suspension custom valved/sprung for 4 inch extended swing arm

-Alba Racing long travel front A arms +2/+1

-Alba Racing extended brake lines, and brake line clasps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chassis/Drivetrain:

-Tyson Racing +4 extended swing arm powder coated black

-JJ&A rear carrier anodized red

-Alba Racing parking brake block off plate

-Renthal 15/44 sprockets

-DID 520MX gold chain

-TM design chain case saver

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISC:

-Protaper CR high bend fat bar

-Protaper 3/4 inch rizer conversion adapter for fatbars

-ASV C6 red anodized front brake lever and clutch lever with dust shields

-Fly racing clamp on grips

-Alba Racing red anodized gas cap

-Mattoon black annodized key relocation bracket

-YFZ450r rear hubs

-CST Ambush rear tires

-All gaskets, seals, springs have been replaced.  

Not included 21x8x10 Skat trak extreme 10 paddles B2B (72 RO)on blue label black rims and 21x7x10 mohawk b2b on blue label black rims.  Front tires still have the nipples on them.  I will sell these for $700 total shipped.

Edited by barry1me
  • Like 2

I think you should keep it and buy a sxs

Im already working this angle...sold a pit bike, and working on wifes quad right now.  If that sells I may be able to keep it.  Problem still remains for getting both into the dunes.  I dont have a solution for that.