Vanilla Gorilla Racing Sprocket Guard.

Wertzy

I got it with the understanding there wouldn't be any hardware. Which is fine because I went out and bought all stainless hardware. Including washers to space it from the chain.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh fuck that.

They need spacers. I'm not going to stack washers or go find the right collars to space it correctly

Any updates on it not fitting?

As for hardware, did they give you any instructions on removing your old hardware and what size bolts you needed to install this broken part?

I've messaged the owner and have yet to hear anything back. I feel like he is ignoring me...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've just about given up on this guy.

However, I did have someone else contact me about testing a new product for him on my Banshee for us trail riding guys. Stay tuned and I will give you guys more details as I know more. :)

Just buy the jds aluminum one and be done with it. 1 piece or 2 piece your choice. More monies but its complete and fits

1 side only ever.

I ran both sides. I never heard my chain make such a noise. It's a funnel for debris to run straight into your chain and sprockets