Probably needing new jets. Who's the jetting guru?

Jugs getting bored from just over stock to 65.50.

T6's

32mm flat mikunis

+5 timing

Will be running premium 97. 

1100 ft elevation.

Temp, spring to summer? 70 to top 100.

Stock port.  

Thats all the performance mods.

Running stock air box currently. Hopefully will have pod filters by the time that the jugs are finished And its time to rejet. (Not sure how much difference this will make). 

What am i looking at here? First time having to actually replace these. Anyone willing to at least get me within the ball park would be greatly appreciated. 

Might be able to find a few people in here with close to that setup http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99361-what-jets-are-you-using-fill-out-this-form/, im not really familiar with those carbs too much, more of a keihin guy.

+5 timing your high altitude and 97 octane is a pretty rare combination compared to most setups also.

I would say main somewhere 280-300ish and pilot should be around 30.

Dont hold me to that too much, im sure someone else on here might get you a closer idea. But definitely best to start rich rather then lean and work your way down.

• Like 1

Might be able to find a few people in here with close to that setup http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99361-what-jets-are-you-using-fill-out-this-form/, im not really familiar with those carbs too much, more of a keihin guy.

+5 timing your high altitude and 97 octane is a pretty rare combination compared to most setups also.

I would say main somewhere 280-300ish and pilot should be around 30.

Dont hold me to that too much, im sure someone else on here might get you a closer idea. But definitely best to start rich rather then lean and work your way down.

That's a starting point atleast. My buddy just got his running today, almost the same set up besides stock carbs and t5s. So with a little more research I should get it within range.

Our one and only local shop could do it, but wheres the fun there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Again with stupid post.

+5 isn't rare.

1100ft isn't high elevation or rare. (Altitude is when in the air)

Only odd thing is 97 octane. If burn meant 97 ron, then that is just premium 93 aki. If it is 97 aki, not really a matter when getting a base starting point for jetting.

JFC.....no individually they are not rare... All those combined IS rare specially when referring to the jet forms people fill out....

Quit clogging up threads with your useless shit trying to seem smart.