powder frame same color at plastics?

Dunatic619

I would go as wild as you can on that. Granny smith green would look ill. Sweet dream magenta, tangerine orange, school bus yellow, clockwork orange, code red, any of those colors as well. A warm color or a sweet candy color could set that off nicely.

Got a cascade stator cover and the clutch cover will be polished as well. Dog bone will be polished, linkage chromed, engine mounts chrome. Also have tusk axle, so that's already chromed. Powdered my IMS pro peg nerfs black, along with front and rear bumpers and fullbore grill is black as well.

Was thinking to do frame a black with a heavy blue pearl. But I also have a line on some white fullbores and I think a blue frame would really pop with the whites. I know a dude that has an orange frame on a blue shee. So that color is out. I ain't trying to be a copy cat. In a perfect world, I'd go candy tangerine. But that wouldnt really go with the blue. But it would with the white. But the white, if I get them, will be race cut for desert riding. The blues I'm keeping full fender. Those will be for trails.

So I'm going to go candy blue with the frame. Dropping everything off tomorrow. Getiting the frame, front & rear hubs, brake hub, sprocket hub and brake line holders for a-arms all done the same color. Spindles will get powdered black. All brake calipers will be polished, along with the dogbone and rear linkage. Was also thinking of getting the brake stay powdered too. Will powdering make fitment difficult?

• Like 1