Health insurance rates after Obama care

guns4children

My Union is in the process of negotiating with my company for our new contract. The big sticking point is an increase in the cost of our healthcare. Ours is kind of an all in one deal where we pay one price for our medical, dental, eye/ear. We pay $188 a month and the company is proposing to increase the monthly premium to over $300.

Anyone else get an increase in their premium after Obama care?

No it is the people that already had health insurance. People with jobs that pay out the ass already for taxes. So these people are forced to pay more money in taxes then their insurance premiums increase and they pay more there.

But health cost in general have gone up dramatically. And with more people that normally wouldn't go but now have free coverage are going and filling up waiting rooms.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. But i mean, the private insurance compagny should have less clients now with obama care, so they raise the price for those who are still with them.

Somehow caught part of a Dave Ramsey show, caller was talking about how his company (employer?) Was paying a million more per year. Didn't catch particulars about size of company, still assload of money.

4-5 generations of welfare, millions of illegals and anchor babies what do you/I/we expect would happen ?

The paying part of the population already knew.

The rest just don't give a fuck because they likely benefit from it.

This shit has been way out of hand for a long time.

Last year I was $238.00 a month for full coverage with United Health Care. $500 deductible, minimal co pays. I refused to cave in to budget health plans that provide minimal coverage at a premium dollar. This year it went to $348.00 a month and my deductible is $5,000. They claim I am paying them the same amount as last year, the rest goes to the fed. Fuck you Obama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an HSA through my employer. Pay around $30-40 a month for the premium. Employer pays the rest. Health only. Dental and vision are extra, along with short term and long term disability. Before Obama Care the deductible and max out of pocket were 1500. Now deduct is 1500 but max out is around 5000. When I looked into it for my entire family it would be around $1000 a month for everything(health,dental,vision)

I agree 100%. But i mean, the private insurance compagny should have less clients now with obama care, so they raise the price for those who are still with them.

ObamaCare IS private insurance companies. The premiums are subsidized by the government for people that are eligible. And you don't have to be poverty level to be eligible for some subsidy.
  • Like 1

I can't get into this on the internet, but I work for a health insurance provider out of Indianapolis and the way the ACA (affordable care act) works can be found anywhere on the internet.   

Edited by RollinRhino

I can't get into this on the internet, but I work for a health insurance provider out of Indianapolis and the way the ACA (affordable care act) works can be found anywhere on the internet.   

We know how it works. People who work their asses off for a living pay the difference for the broke dick non working motherfuckers.

it's no different than taxes. The government steals our money and gives it to someone else.

Pretty simple.

So your fucking people out of there money??

Or do we all have it wrong? Our cost go up, care gets worse, illegals and non working people get free health care?