New 2008 Banshee still in the crate!

I have found what seems to be a brand new 2008 Banshee still in the crate unassembled. I don't have any other info yet regarding the actual condition of the bike other than a pic a friend sent me. I just might buy it to hang on to, anyone here interested in buying it? Not sure how importing this into another country would work. I can't upload the pic because its to large sorry. 

If you can buy a new banshee and leave it alone in a crate you have way more will power than me

HAHA!  It would be hard thats for sure but i think it would be a shame to use it at this point, makes a great collectors item in its current state imo. 

It's cool to see one all bone stock and shit that is still like new, but in reality, we all know bone stock banshee's suck balls. It's like the fucks on craigslist that got a bone stock bike for sale and want like half the new price for it because it's unmolested. I want one molested with all the junk bullshit off it

• 4 years later...