Color schemes? Need suggestions.

tdod101

If you wanna keep your options open and kind of build as you go i would suggest blue and white or black and red...with those as your main colors damn near anything you choose plastic and graphic wise will match

I have an orange and black shee lol love the color

Combo but finding shit to match and blend is a struggle

Edited by Andreb84

If your on a budget and you dont wanna strip the bike down completley..def get the swing arm and carrier powdercoated i would go gloss black same with the a arms...def lose that front bumper they sell some nice ones on ebay in either black or polished the gas tank cover could be red,ditch the gold rims for a set of polished ones powdercoat the hubs red...lose the stock axle.. a g force axle should run you about 200$...alot of nice looking seats out there personally i like jet trim...order a set of trail tech lightsi could go all day with this but changing those things will make your bike look alot different

Edited by Andreb84

If your on a budget and you dont wanna strip the bike down completley..def get the swing arm and carrier powdercoated i would go gloss black same with the a arms...def lose that front bumper they sell some nice ones on ebay in either black or polished the gas tank cover could be red,ditch the gold rims for a set of polished ones powdercoat the hubs red...lose the stock axle.. a g force axle should run you about 200$...alot of nice looking seats out there personally i like jet trim...order a set of trail tech lightsi could go all day with this but changing those things will make your bike look alot different

Cool, so what you've just described is the same exact look 20k other people do. Nothing like being different.
  • Like 1