New OEM plastic back in stock!

bhatch21

Partszilla has good deals. I'm thinking about a black and a yellow set. Are the colors different by year ? My se plastics in black seem to have a sparkle in them kinda... Are any years a straight black. And is the 2003 and 2006 yellow way different? Just trying to get educated before I buy... Figure two sets will save me a lot on shipping. Just get em now and put em in the attic one day ppl will want this shit and pay a premium if I don't use them.

After doing a little checking, it looks like the 05 and 06 SE black share a unique part number.  All the other year model black fenders are YB(Yamaha Black) part numbers.  I have the 97 yellow and the 03 yellow fronts and they are way different.  The 03 is a lot brighter yellow.  Hope this helps.

After doing a little checking, it looks like the 05 and 06 SE black share a unique part number.  All the other year model black fenders are YB(Yamaha Black) part numbers.  I have the 97 yellow and the 03 yellow fronts and they are way different.  The 03 is a lot brighter yellow.  Hope this helps.

just bought two full sets.. one old solid black one not se style I  got the last rear fender in the country 

and one set of 2006 se yellow only charged me 50$ shipping!  865$ to my door for two sets... thought that was a killer deal..

Cool, nice score.  I wonder if the 06 yellow are any different from the old 97 yellow?  I've never seen the 06 in person but thought they looked the same from pictures.  The part numbers are only 1 digit different.  I've seen Yamaha do that for a newer run of the same part.  You got the right idea though, banshee owners to buy OEM plastic while it's still out there.  Pretty soon, we'll be like all the 250r owners bitching about guys selling OEM fenders for 1000s because they've been discontinued.

Cool, nice score.  I wonder if the 06 yellow are any different from the old 97 yellow?  I've never seen the 06 in person but thought they looked the same from pictures.  The part numbers are only 1 digit different.  I've seen Yamaha do that for a newer run of the same part.  You got the right idea though, banshee owners to buy OEM plastic while it's still out there.  Pretty soon, we'll be like all the 250r owners bitching about guys selling OEM fenders for 1000s because they've been discontinued.

yeah i thought this was really cheap 

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, PaymentPlan said:

TTT. Has anyone found a vendor to supply OEM plastics anymore? Or are they all extinct? Minkia38 has them on ebay, he says they're OEM new. Hes willing to do some trading for my snapon box. Just not sure right now if it's a solid deal. Opinions...

my phone is dead or i woulda just txtd u but last time i talked to ray he told me that he gets them from yamaha oem or something like that. Ur close enough u could just go check em out 

21 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

my phone is dead or i woulda just txtd u but last time i talked to ray he told me that he gets them from yamaha oem or something like that. Ur close enough u could just go check em out 

He told me that as well, that they ship from yamaha to him. Ive been emailing him about the deal, he said that their brand spanking new. Hes willing to give me $500 worth of parts for my box. If I front up more I can get a complete set of OEM. 

RTR red is still available through Yamaha. If you have your VIN take to dealer and they can put a special request in to Yamaha to check stock, the dealers system will show backorder. I ordered my red set last fall. It took 5 weeks to get here from Japan to Canada. With a discount I cost was just a tad over 1200 Canadian.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk