Shipping rant

Phelps

Ok I work two jobs. 8-5 and then go home and polish until I can't stand any longer. When I sell anything or a customers parts are finished I find time during my 13-14 hour days to ship parts the NEXT day! There is a occasion where a part slides under the seat, or I flat ass forgot to grab it, but worst case 2 days to ship.

Recently I have decided to get back in the game and I have purchased several parts from different sellers. I have parts I have paid for as far back as Feb 22nd and several parts I paid for 2 weeks ago and just now the tracking numbers are starting to trickle in. I'm not in a huge hurry, but some effort would be real fucking nice.

Same goes for core returns. I offer polished cores as a way to speed up the customers down time. The least you guys could do is respect that enough to rush my core back. Anyways I'm not just pointing out one seller here because it's across the damn board. If you're not ready to ship don't post your parts for sale! END RANT!!!

• Like 3

Shit happens...BUT if for any reason I'm not able to ship things out in a day or two, I make that very clear to the buyer of said parts. At the very least I ship things out in 3 or 4 days MAX!

When somebody pays me for parts I make sure they get them in a timely manner. I know what it feels like to be on the other side of these transactions.

im holding it in until i get my part and check it over. 1 i wasn't in a hurry and told them that (had i know it would take over 3 weeks i wouldn't have) and 2 everyone goes to tyler when they have a issue and this is the first time he has heard of someone being upset. and it's not just this 1 item. i purchased over 5 parts within the last 2 weeks from other members and they're just now slowly but surely showing up. it's a issue across the board not just 1 person. 3-4 years ago if you sold something on a sat the buyers were asking for a tracking number first thing monday morning. it was standard to ship out asap , or at least keep in contact every day until the part was shipped. now you send money and a guy might tell you a week later "sorry i got busy, but i shipped your part today" meanwhile im coming home on my lunch breaks to make sure parts are not just sitting on the porch for the past week. 

• Like 1

I feel the say way Jason. I expect parts in a timely manner. When I sell parts I make it a priority to have said parts out withing 24 hours and always send those parts out priority mail. The difference between priority and snail mail is minimal. Well worth the few dollars to satisfy the buyer.

I feel the say way Jason. I expect parts in a timely manner. When I sell parts I make it a priority to have said parts out withing 24 hours and always send those parts out priority mail. The difference between priority and snail mail is minimal. Well worth the few dollars to satisfy the buyer.

I would even be satisfied with standard mail. It's the ppl that sit on the part or order for two weeks before shippping that's gets on my nerves.