People at yfz central couldn't help, please do

So I made the mistake of buying a yfz 450 while my banshee was being built and have a major fucking problem. It has a cylinder works big bore kit and a sparks exhaust, cosmetic stuff is the only other aftermarket shit. The problem is that on the second day off owning it, it was hard as hell to start almost draining the battery. Also all this time it was skipping so to say when it was at like a quarter throttle being held steady. Added a new battery, started, still skipped, then cut out all together and melted the fucking battery! Sorry this is a long one but hopefully someone knows something, I'm ready to smash this 4stroke piece of shit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorta like if one of the plug caps on a banshee was a little loose. U could describe it as a miss. But timing is good (already been checked) and only does this when the throttle is around quarter to third throttle being held steady. If I crank on it she rips. As far as the battery melting it was just that, fuckers died, smoking melted battery. I have no fucking idea. Sure as he'll isn't a banshee.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can only think of 2 things, severely over charging or positive cable direct to ground. <But you'll melt the cable too.

Come to think of it, 2 of my 450's suffered from sand eroding out the resistor right behind the right front tire, and in turn burning the regulator, then blowing all the bulbs, we didn't ride them after that until fixed, might be worth a look.

I can only think of 2 things, severely over charging or positive cable direct to ground. <But you'll melt the cable too.

Come to think of it, 2 of my 450's suffered from sand eroding out the resistor right behind the right front tire, and in turn burning the regulator, then blowing all the bulbs, we didn't ride them after that until fixed, might be worth a look.

also had a couple 4poke racers mention the resistor so that's ordered too. sure as hell is far different from a shee. amazes me how banshee/banshee hq people know a shit ton more than actual yfz guys do. deleted my account on there already. thanks a lot guys. probably will hear more from me in the future, I ride my machines like they're meant t be so shit goes wrong.