Sign in to follow this  
87sheerips

VP racing fuel jugs

JD what's the warranty on these? I bought 2 brand new near me at a local speed shop a few monthes back(now shutdown) and 1 of them doesn't seat properly when screwed on and leaks really bad when I pour it.

Do I need to buy the hose cap and vent cap?

Or just hose?

Just the hose. You can choose to buy An extra cap and/or extra vent cap

JD what's the warranty on these? I bought 2 brand new near me at a local speed shop a few monthes back(now shutdown) and 1 of them doesn't seat properly when screwed on and leaks really bad when I pour it.

Hell I dunno... I have some that are like 10 years old... Try some Vaseline on the o ring better yet buy a new cap and hose from me and it should work

I had one leak like crazy as well. It was actually the treads on the cap. I contacted vp and they sent me a free can and also let me keep the used one too being it was deemed "hazardous" to ship back.

• Like 2

287a9b1c3c7ca0bed549e211287fa588.jpg

That's what keeps showing up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back button and re load.. Lee is working on it

I had one leak like crazy as well. It was actually the treads on the cap. I contacted vp and they sent me a free can and also let me keep the used one too being it was deemed "hazardous" to ship back.

thanks for the heads up. I contacted them today and they are sending me another can. Just had to send a picture of the can leaking.

thanks for the heads up. I contacted them today and they are sending me another can. Just had to send a picture of the can leaking.

let me borrow that picture

I've always had a problem with the o-rings falling out, causing a leaky cap. I have some viton o-rings from McMaster-Carr that I keep on hand incase I lose one.

Any chance to get the Grey square cans still? and hose?

Unless VP stops making jugs they will always be available. Please order from posted link. Thanks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this