Tuners

sheerider11

I have k@n, 40 series flowmaster, corvette shift servo in trans~ that's all..........running cst lift, Fox shocks, and 35s......would it benefit me to go all out on dyno tune or just a comp programmer? I'm not going to do anything else to engine unless it breaks....just regular maintenance.

I have a 88 s10 blazer 4x4.....edelbrock exhaust manifolds...magnaflow high flow CAT and muffler, edelbrock performer intake manifold with chip I had to take comp out of dash open up and swap the chip, k@n intake. Tbi riser, tbi spacer, high flow oil pump, accel plugs. Accel ignition module, accel coil. Taylor 9mm wires....sure I'm forgetting something....putting a cam next and doing little head/valve adjustments, and elect cooling fan......could I get this dyno tuned? Or waste of time?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What you tuning? Still want to get my Silverado tuned....just sent my fox shocks to El Cajon for a rebuild then it's of to new brakes and upper/lower ball joints.....can't afford will wood or bear was thinking about looking into power stop probably end up with ebc.

What you tuning? Still want to get my Silverado tuned....just sent my fox shocks to El Cajon for a rebuild then it's of to new brakes and upper/lower ball joints.....can't afford will wood or bear was thinking about looking into power stop probably end up with ebc.

The power stop aren't to shabby. Ran them on many of my trucks. Certainly no where near as nice as the Willwood or Baer, however they get the job done at a decent price. I have them on my 07 Sierra Classic 1500. It has 1,500 lbs of gear in the bed every day since I've bought it and the I pull trailers quite often. Those rotors get a hard life for being on a 1500, but they seem to have minimal wear and I've not yet warped a set.

Tuning a 15 silverado. Went with black bear. They have the best reviews