YFZ goodies... What will fit?

The only parts i think that might sit with a little mod will be the a arms, shocks front, hubs, calipers, spindles, clutch and maybe the rear shock as the rezi is not attached so might get away with that. The stem i know wont fit. Im out at sea doing anti piracy... So wont be home for couple months but i will post pics when completed and let you guys know what is the ups and downs...

Listen here why dont you just fuck off okey... Its not your bike... So if i wane get some info on something and you dont like it dont read it then. Why dont you leave the group... Think loads of people would like that.. All you can do is complain....

You're getting all pissy when everybody told you not to use those arms and it's clear you're going to do it anyways. Why come on here asking for advice, then ignore all of the advice you received. You are wasting everyone's time and your own.

Haha not at all.. I know it wont work better then banshee parts but i cant get the right stuff okey thats why i must do with what i got... If we had the shops that sell banshee aftermarket parts i would sell the yfz parts but we dont. My questions was simple and my situation was clear if i had other option for aftermarket parts i would take it.

Haha not at all.. I know it wont work better then banshee parts but i cant get the right stuff okey thats why i must do with what i got... If we had the shops that sell banshee aftermarket parts i would sell the yfz parts but we dont. My questions was simple and my situation was clear if i had other option for aftermarket parts i would take it.

Once again, if you had absolutely no other option then why did you even ask? Just put them on already.