tranny or clutch problem

Bike starts right up , sounds awesome....... go to put it into gear and the tranny clicks like it goes into gear , but the atv goes no ware...( all gears are easily shiftable like normal ) just doesnt go...          It was working fine prior to some 6th gear redlining with paddles ....         I just re did the clutch and this was the second ride on it .  Im thinking i over torqued the clutch plates/springs    since i had a faulty torque wrench ?    or should i plan to split the cases........         to me it seems like the bikes in neutral no matter what.

when i tear into it we shall see.....     is it possible that center screw on the clutch could of pushed in some how or screwed in some how.... beyond adjustable. idk.........             bike goes into gear but doesnt go anywhere ........      its so aggrivating sounds good..            going to drop it off at my mechanich since i have to work alot this week and want to be sound for the races....... ran a 2.90 / 3.21  last time 200ft dirt...     did some changes and really want to see what it does..... if not i would do the work myself..   its not a override....    major races coming in march down here......

EDITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD