Chariot Billet Clutch Cover

Nice work Jerry. Always nice to see more products being introduced into the market. Competition is good for business.

I see you originally posted this on Tuesday. Out of curiosity, when do you think these would be available to the general public? Any guess's?

• Like 1

Should be available in 3 weeks.  You can pull the driveline performance through the cover.  It measures 5.55" diameter and we have 5.57" opening at the tightest points.  Those points are where the bolt tabs are milled into the cover that the outer ring fastens to.  I don't know the diameter of a slingshot though.  It will fit a 10 plate with driveline lock up and I am sure the slingshot as well.  I just don't know about the outer diameter of the slingshot coming through the hole.

Jerry

i'm guessing non lexan version clutch cover would be one piece?    i have an old SFB all billet cover as well as a mattoon.  your design i like a lot also!  

i will be intersted in a non lexan clutch side maybe lexan water pump cover version non polished. 

sooooooo   how much longer till billet cases?

i'm guessing non lexan version clutch cover would be one piece? i have an old SFB all billet cover as well as a mattoon. your design i like a lot also!

i will be intersted in a non lexan clutch side maybe lexan water pump cover version non polished.

sooooooo how much longer till billet cases?

Yeah they can make cases too and undercut the other guy just like they did here! Pretty soon all these guys will work for pennies, get tired of it, and quit. Then WTF are you gonna do? RARELY IS CHEAPER BETTER!

And what fucking cylds do you need billet cases for? CP seems to be on a rapid decline one cylds.

• Like 1

As I stated earlier we will try to be as cheap as the best price out there which I believe is MODQUAD but even that is not "cheap".  Competition by me will get the price where it needs to be or should be.  If you look at all of our other products you will see that we undercut nobody.  Our products have a higher cost in most every case but the quality and uniqueness is there.  We supply everything needed for installs.  All stainless fasteners and gaskets that use a higher quality material than even cometic, look it up.  Genuine Mikuni boots.  Where else do you get show quality chrome on aluminum atv parts? 

Now, do you see our clutch cover design as remotely similar to any other?  Trust me I am not working for pennies but consider our heads if you want to consider cost. I could have charged $180. per hour for making banshee heads jus like pro design did for years or I could be at a very healthy shop rate and sell there.   We will not be making billet cases but if we did they would retail for about $1200.  

We could make 5 covers at a time and have to charge much more or we could make an investment in our products like a good businessman would do and make 60 at a time.  A little bit of inventory to consider but that gets the price down for the consumer and I make the same per cover.  Who votes for me to make 5 covers?  Who votes for me to make 60?

Jerry

damn green  you are such an asshole sometimes!!

if chariot wants to make a billet mail box who gives a fuck!  in this country he is free to pursue whatever he wants to  the other products that chariot puts out i like  as stated they come with everything to put them on whatever your doing with and thats nice they have fast shipping and great prices.  their billet bowls i feel have features that really are needed that others dont have.  the clutch basket is really really light and is anodized so should last a while.  i know for a fact that if any flaws come up in the designs they are taken care of quickly or are fixed before they are released to the public. 

i'd like to put my 10mm in a set of billet cases.  not that you care not2fastnemo4

• Like 3