Chariot Billet Clutch Cover

J-Madd

My father grew up in Piggott Arkansas. Every time we visit family there we eat at the catfish warf in Kennet.

Jerry

Yea no waterpump at all.

Could you cnc a plastic cover? Without a kicker or waterpump there shouldn't be any stress on the cover.

What a small world my first job was as a busboy at Catfish Wharf when I was 15.

3 thoughts. Some dont like the lexan window and prefer all billet, others might want a lexan wp cover also. For the lightweight no wp no kicker maybe a completely plastic cover intead of billet?

This! Build them fuckers out of plastic, and leave all that wp and kicker shit outta there! All that thing does is retain oil on the drag bikes!

Yea no waterpump at all.

Could you cnc a plastic cover? Without a kicker or waterpump there shouldn't be any stress on the cover.

What a small world my first job was as a busboy at Catfish Wharf when I was 15.

Plastic cover eh...... Teuchè.

Jerry, it might be time to buy a 3D printer.

We can not do the whole thing out of plastic but we do have a 3d printer.  Too big for our printer though.  The lexan cover for the water pump is a cool idea and doable.   All plastic formed cover could be done.  I don't know that we would do it but I can consider it.

Great ideas and we will consider each one.

thanks

Jerry

I've got my guy prettying up the stock removal look under the water pump cover so a clear cover there will not reveal ugly.  Definitely going with the clear water pump cover as an option.  Colored coolant-very cool!  My goal is to match the lowest price available on billet covers and machined finish I think that is $339.  but may be a bit more because of the billet dip stick we have to make (stock won't work).  Polished finish will likely add $75.00.  For a design I am thinking just a Yamaha Fork logo etched into the waterpump cover down low.  Logo as an option.  

Jerry 

Diggin' the design big time, subscribed. I may need two if I ever complete this outlaw build.

I like the idea of a clear lexan WP cover also.  Match the coolant color to the lexan clutch cover color. Adds another level of detail seeing inner workings and the fluids.

P.S. Appreciate you sending me the copper washers missing form my order for free, Jerry. High quality products and excellent customer service! :cheers:

• Like 1