East Coast ATV, aka "the shit pile"

vrx46

I never had a problem with east coast. I never bought anything big from them, but they always had what i needed. The shop may not look that organized but for the most part, dave knows what he has. His helpers arent the best but whatever. I will say one thing, 90% of his customers are either worthless scum bags or people with zero clues.

They are the first place i run to if i need something in a pinch. He has a huge inventory that most people dont even see. Dave is actually a cool dude once he gets to know you and realizes your not his typical scum bag customer trying to pocket parts and walk out the door. With that said, i only turn to them for parts when needed, they would not be building anything for me, however, he has some pretty cool off the wall projects in the back, witch im sure most will not work, but there cool. Ha

I had those fuckers build my last motor when they were a site sponsor. And their customer service sucks gave me used parts and charged me new prices motor shit the bed with first tank of gas through it . then I called and got the run around until they stopped answering the phone. I spent 2400 on a project for redline to completely rebuild lol lesson learned. fuck dave and east coast atv!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's a shame to see a once thriving business go down the tubes because of a drug problem.. I see it so often with friends I went to college with, either in business or their careers and they start off good, make some money- try drugs, get hooked and everything then gets fucked and falls apart. It's sad it really is...

year ago a friend bought some OEM replica honda parts from them.  We even drove 1.5hrs to see them to get it in time for that weekend.  Once getting there the new OEM parts were horrible and he had to buy them.  The place is just a massive part out for coal country beat machines.  Eastcoast atv is also in bed with mankia38 on ebay who is out there in silver lacks michican buying up all the beat dune banshees to part out.

I know this because I bought a nice non cracked OEM frame off mankia38 but when it came it had bends and 7 cracks.  He wanted me to take it to eastcoast atv to swap it out for a frame or have them fix it.  I took it to a place i trusted.

These massive part out places are not what everyone thinks....if you bring cash and your dumb then yeah they will about get down on their knees and propose to you.

I have bought more things from Minkia38 then east coast.  

• Like 1

seems like i bought small item from minkia and what showed up wasnt whats in the photo. seen some of his ebay junk just today and it said you will get the picture item. probly had alot of complaints about swapping parts

I think that was basically the norm for that dickhead.  Just about everybody got scammed by him ONCE.  I bought a taillight from him years ago and the description said perfect working order.  Well it was technically true, it worked perfectly, only problem was the lens was cracked all to shit and a huge chunk was even missing.   fucking scammer.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...