East Coast ATV, aka "the shit pile"

vrx46

Hate to hear that.....I'd be fucking heated! Junkies are everywhere, but more so they seem to cling to anything speed related.

Hope it all works out........Remember two ppl can keep a secret...when one of them is dead! People talk may find out where your bike is eventually.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hate to hear that.....I'd be fucking heated! Junkies are everywhere, but more so they seem to cling to anything speed related.

Hope it all works out........Remember two ppl can keep a secret...when one of them is dead! People talk may find out where your bike is eventually.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Yeah, i have everything i need. All the receipts, all the txts, since the beginning of this nightmare, that tells the story, of how dirty dave dug his own grave. Also, the receipt that shows what was supposed to be done to my banshee, and what it would cost, along with the deposit i made with a visa card, for the parts/labor to start my bike. Its titled and registered in my name, i have title and registration and receipts from tag and title showing how much i paid for the banshee, pictures of the progress on the banshee, the letter from title place in Harrisburg stating someone was trying to do a title transfer on my banshee.

I believe thats everything needed, too have him prosicuted, also the tag and title place that authorized a request for a title transfer, on my banshee!, That i own!. Must have forgered some type of paperwork/signiture to do this. I could also take him to small claims court and sue him for what i paid for the banshee, and everything i put into it, also the deposit i put down at eca. Or he could man up, and call me. And Possibly explain his reasons for attempting the title transfer of my bike.

The snowmobile/atv tag and title, in Harrisburg, can only release the name to the police. So you would have to file a report, then you get the name.

Lol, your going to wait for Dave to call you?

I'd go to the local Pd and get it started. Have him arrested before he moves to Alaska and is gone forever

Lol, your going to wait for Dave to call you?

I'd go to the local Pd and get it started. Have him arrested before he moves to Alaska and is gone forever

He's already gone. And this guy isn't getting shit from ECATV. They'll claim "His bike was almost done when it got stolen."

Let's be real. That place was ran by a scumbag. A smart one at that. He had people gullible enough to hand over their shit, and money before it went missing.

I did, as soon as i recieved the letter from Harrisburg. I also travel for work, so I'm gone most the time, and live over an hour away from ecatv. As soon as i came home i had to find everything, to turn over to the police. I should know whats going on tommarow. I figured I'd give dave one more chance to turn it over, before its out of my hands. i know he's lurking arround in the shadows somewhere on this site.