East Coast ATV, aka "the shit pile"

vrx46

Its gone. Hes been ignoring me for 3 months, today was the first time eca had thier garage door open in those 3 months, that i have been going thier, so i walked right in on somebody buying a washing machine. I was confronted by a lady ive never seen before, clueless of who i was.

So i walked arround to where my banshee was always at, and it wasent there. She said "dave is not here and today we are closed". Then she told me he's been moving all the customers qauds to a warehouse, because people keep stealing them.

Cops told me, hes been moving alot of stuff out of there also. late at night/early a.m., i recieved a letter from a title place in Harrisburg, stating someone was trying to transfer my title into another name. I called and stopped that from happening. So yeah, theres alot more to the story. im curious if anyone else is having that problem right now or been there recently?

Yes i did, when i received the letter from title place. At that point in time, ive come to relize, that everything he told me was bullshit lies, just too preoccupie my mind from his true in tensions. Theres also more property he has of mine, from our first initial visit...

Ecatv was only ever good for last minute part runs before a ride. He literally had enough parts to build 50 banshees. As far as dave, he was alway cool toward me. Always gave me decent deals on shit i needed. I never took anything there for him to work on tho. From my understanding, he is actually a good dude WHEN he is off the drugs. But i guess when ya need your fix, youll sell anything around to get money.

Edited by special06shee