ALBA pro Peg Banshee nerfs finally in stock

87sheerips

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, 97Screamer said:

Yes. And they are flimsy junk. I'm not an Alba hater, they have lots of parts that are nice for the price. The nerf bars are not one of them.

why you say that? i am asking because of the issues i had with an a arm from my suspension kit. they offered a refund or a killer deal on the propegs

why you say that? i am asking because of the issues i had with an a arm from my suspension kit. they offered a refund or a killer deal on the propegs
Because they are flimsy junk lol. They dont connect to the frame in the rear, I wouldnt feel comfortable standing on them like I do my heel guards or AC bars. They also dont have a recess to allow for "natural" kicking as well as stick so far back you can run a 22" paddle on stock swingarm. Id take a used set of AC propeg over a new set of Alba everyday, even if I had to pay twice the cost.

Sent from my HTC U11 plus using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

Because they are flimsy junk lol. They dont connect to the frame in the rear, I wouldnt feel comfortable standing on them like I do my heel guards or AC bars. They also dont have a recess to allow for "natural" kicking as well as stick so far back you can run a 22" paddle on stock swingarm. Id take a used set of AC propeg over a new set of Alba everyday, even if I had to pay twice the cost.

not even for 130 bucks to my door?

not even for 130 bucks to my door?
I wouldnt put them on my quad for free. I know personally a hand full of people who ran them for a short period and switched to something else. A lot of guys run them and dont complain though so you do what you think is best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 97Screamer said:

I wouldnt put them on my quad for free. I know personally a hand full of people who ran them for a short period and switched to something else. A lot of guys run them and dont complain though so you do what you think is best.

the xrf set up looks nice