Sign in to follow this  
Young Guns Racing

YGR Xmas Elka and CPI Sale

Elka Legacy Series Shocks (formerly known as Stage 3's) - Set of 3 will be sold now through the end of December for $925 shipped in the US for all HQ members!

*Please keep in mind these kits are made to order for your setup so they can take up to 4 weeks to produce when things are busy - I will need to know rider weight, machine purpose, swingarm and a-arm details (length, manufacturer, etc).

http://www.elkasuspension.com/products/kits/legacyseries-atv/

ANNNNND

For CPI pipes we are offering the following sales as well::

Poor Mans Raw Steel Pipes will be $440 shipped in the US for all HQ members.

&

Chrome In-Frames will be $699 shipped in the US to all HQ members. Please bear in mind these pipes can take up to 2 weeks to produce and come back from chroming.

If you would like standard in frames in raw steel we can do them for $575 shipped.

&&&&

As a bonus with us being a new PVL dealer, we are offering the Banshee system #70125 for an awesome $489 shipped in the US for all HQ members!

To purchase any of our items please call the number below in my signature anytime Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5PM EST - or simply shoot me an email to Jon@Younggunsracing.com

Thanks to all and have a great Holiday season!

**edit - as we are using one phone line for two business's currently, do not be alarmed when someone answers the line as "bob's small engine repair" - this was explained in my relaunch thread not long ago. Thanks again!

Wiseco Clutch Baskets for your Banshee $250 shipped in the US!!  Wiseco stands behind their baskets, inner hubs and all pressure plates by offering a LIFETIME WARRANTY! See the link below to read it straight from the horses mouth.

"We will stand behind all Clutch Baskets, Inner Hubs, and Pressure Plates by offering a LIFETIME WARRANTY if they were purchased after 1/1/2009. This warranty covers breakage and notching and covers the original purchaser when proof of purchase is presented directly to Wiseco Piston Inc."

https://www.wiseco.com/Powersports/ClutchComponents.aspx

X001-Y053.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this