Ronda got KTFO

possum

I've been watching MMA for a long time. Everything Possum said is correct, and everyone knows I don't agree with him often.

RR isn't going to learn to box in a few months which means her game plan isn't going to be much different than the first fight. It's widely known that her coach was basically a nobody before she showed up at his gym. He's no Tri-Star or Alpha Male, if you even know who they are.

Her only hope is switching camps, setting the celebrity stuff aside and getting straight to the gym in an attempt to improve every aspect of her fight game. Remember, she was tooled at her OWN game as well as the stand up.

I'm not saying she can't improve but it's not going to happen over night. She's been fighting smaller, less skilled fighters since she got into MMA and underestimated what Holly would bring to the cage. Had she been with a real fight camp the coaches may have been able to strategize around it. Instead, she thought since she beat Bethe on the feet that she was better than she really was.

In closing, Corgster and most others on this site are MMA noobs and are blinded by their fanboyism. They're not looking at it subjectively from a neutral stand point.

Typical MMA fans. They all know everything AFTER the fight.

GSP vs Serra, April 8, 2007. That will be the exact same thing.

Anyway, that will be good for the division. Let's see what Rousey will have to say.

Tarverdyan (Rousey's coach) is out imho. I said it some time ago, about the danger of falling in love ❤ with his hand, with Tard-verdyan always bragging about his hands etc.... Just listen to the advice he gave after the first roumd, he's a striking coach not an MMA coach.

It's not the first time it happen, it will happen again. Mma is a wonderful sport.

I've been watching MMA for a long time. Everything Possum said is correct, and everyone knows I don't agree with him often.

RR isn't going to learn to box in a few months which means her game plan isn't going to be much different than the first fight. It's widely known that her coach was basically a nobody before she showed up at his gym. He's no Tri-Star or Alpha Male, if you even know who they are.

Her only hope is switching camps, setting the celebrity stuff aside and getting straight to the gym in an attempt to improve every aspect of her fight game. Remember, she was tooled at her OWN game as well as the stand up.

I'm not saying she can't improve but it's not going to happen over night. She's been fighting smaller, less skilled fighters since she got into MMA and underestimated what Holly would bring to the cage. Had she been with a real fight camp the coaches may have been able to strategize around it. Instead, she thought since she beat Bethe on the feet that she was better than she really was.

In closing, Corgster and most others on this site are MMA noobs and are blinded by their fanboyism. They're not looking at it subjectively from a neutral stand point.

There is so much ignorant comments here that i will not even take the time to talk about it.

As usual, you took the 'bully-know-it-all' approach, calling names etc, i will not discuss MMA anymore with you as long as you have that shitty attitude.

My favorite part '...I've been watching MMA for a long time..'

Yeah, i learned MMA in my couch too.

Look, fact is I know more about MMA and what's going on than you do. That's evident from your posts. You keep saying the same thing over and over with no rational reasoning as to why it would be any different. Then you cite a fight that happened 7 years ago? Haha, OK. Every post you make about MMA shows you no less than you think you do.

"She will win next time because she was supposed to this time" is your argument?

Silva was supposed to beat Weidman the first time too. Look how that turned out.

Haha. MMA noob.

Look, fact is I know more about MMA and what's going on than you do. That's evident from your posts. You keep saying the same thing over and over with no rational reasoning as to why it would be any different. Then you cite a fight that happened 7 years ago? Haha, OK. Every post you make about MMA shows you no less than you think you do.

"She will win next time because she was supposed to this time" is your argument?

Silva was supposed to beat Weidman the first time too. Look how that turned out.

Haha. MMA noob.

Yeah, your the one saying that Holm is better everywhere than Rousey lol!

The analysys is not hard to do. Rousey taught she can outstrike a striker, it's pretty simple. She got the answer...

She didnt setup any td, in the clinch, she was trying to punch, not to take her down.

I'm pretty sure you cant see the difference in the clinch, 'cause it's kind of hard to learn from a couch...

No Ko ouchi, O ouchi gari (inside trip) or ko soto (outside trip, lateral drop) at all, no setup for them, usually she clinch and SETUP the trhows, this time she was setuping STRIKE!

She is superior to Holm in about every aspect of MMA but striking. Usually, it's not a problem if you follow a good game plan.

Holm didnt do anything special, she had a game plan that everybody know and everybody was expecting Rousey to have his hown i.e. strike a little bit, clinch, take down. That's why, about everybody took Rousey as the winner.

Now she lost and noob like you think she was not that good, overated etc, just because you don't like hes personality ( i dont like her either).

Rousey should won the revanche simply 'cause she is a superior mma'er. The only thing she have to change is his game plan and entourage.

She only have to be patient, no rushing and go for the td.

From the moment you say something like Holly Holm is better everywhere than Rousey, you have zero credibility.

Name one place rousy is better. Holm could have gone in there 2 fights ago and do what she did. Ive heard several coaches say basically what tyler did. By the way, im from Albuquerque "home of jacksons mma" you know, hollys camp, i hang out there several times a year. And no, not to train lol so i hear all sorts of cool shit. And who the fuck are you to determine who has any credibility?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk