My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I just looked through 68 pages to find out this build is still not done!!! Holy hell man what the fuck?

• Like 2

I'm not complaining at all on the duration of this build. These things take time, if you want them done correctly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Smart man. Take you time but hurry up haha. Your trail (woods) riding this motor I'm assuming? I think I might of asked you this question awhile ago

Guns is just trolling man. Hjr hasn't posted some 521 serval builds that I know of

I haven't seen much HJR work lately.

Smart man. Take you time but hurry up haha. Your trail (woods) riding this motor I'm assuming? I think I might of asked you this question awhile ago

Haha, agreed. No but in all seriousness I'm in no rush. Where I'm at its already getting into the 60's so I know I won't even ride it until march/April 2017. Yes it will be trail, dune, mx, all types of riding styles really.

I haven't seen much HJR work lately.

Haha, agreed. No but in all seriousness I'm in no rush. Where I'm at its already getting into the 60's so I know I won't even ride it until march/April 2017. Yes it will be trail, dune, mx, all types of riding styles really.

You'll like it for sure. Now the question is what are you going to do about the up keep of the pipes when woods riding it?
  • Like 1

It better be the most strait and wide trails in America. Or you won't be in the power band. But the engine will tractor easily and be smooth. So it's a win/win. I asked my buddy with a 450r if he wanted to try my bike a couple weekends ago but he declined. I just wanted to feel how a slightly modded 450 felt on bottom end.

• Like 1