YGR Relaunch

Young Guns Racing

Alright, this is for some who already know and some who are in the dark.

As most of you who are familiar with me and YGR you know that I have been absent on HQ for a while and things have not been too good for quite some time. Alot has been going on here and I need to update you folks that have been great customers and others that may be in the future as to what has been taking place.

Some of you already knew I inherited my family's small engine / lawn and garden repair business. It had been my primary occupation for years until I came out with YGR which happened to be on the same premises as our other shop named "Bob's Small Engine Repair". It was my grandfathers business and his health is not been well in recent years so a few more family members and myself got involved and have been working very hard trying to organize things, renovate and keep this business running smoothly.

Taking on that extra load and burning the candle at both ends has been really tough for me to give the attention necessary to YGR and our customer base. I have tried to hire help, some unfamiliar faces, a few friends in between and family as well - none of which did their jobs very well in the end and left me high and dry as an end result. Orders were not getting placed, certain vendors were tough to get in tough with, payments were not being processed - it was a nightmare. So in light of those events I decided several months ago to put YGR on hold as far as internet sales were concerned. It was unfair to our customers to tie up time and money with poor results. Beyond all of those issues, some family members decided they did not want to sign or agree to the paper work that would come into play concerning the ownership of the small engine repair shop. Disputes arose, problems and words were exchanged and it was not an easy process to go through. In the end of it all, agreements were reached, paper work is in place and the small engine repair shop is up and running as planned.

That being said and those issues now solved, I have turned attention back to YGR. For now we have consolidated the two business's into one building and currently do not have a YGR dedicated phone line. So for the time that may be I will be accepting phone calls and phone orders through the small engine shop number which is listed in my signature - result - for a few weeks or so, don't be alarmed if you give us a ring and someone answers "hello, bob's small engines" - just specify you are looking to speak to Jon about ATV parts. This line will be accessible from Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm and will be MUCH more reliable than any previous contacts we have had before. The dedicated line for YGR is in place - wiring just needs to be ran and it will be under the same M-F principles as I stated earlier and just as easily accessible. I would also like to mention that we are redoing some of our products and listings on our webpage as well, some items did not sell well and as a result we are dropping them, some did very well and we will be pushing them as such.

So all in all, I am going to be involved here on HQ once again, we have went through some troubling times and are now beginning to see the light. Much needed changes are being implemented and we are going to have a solid contact number for the first time. I apologize to those who have tried to contact us, those who's orders took longer than usual and everyone else in between - these problems are solved and shouldn't be a factor here in the future. Thanks for taking the time to read this mess lol. I hope there is some understanding and that I may be talking to lots of you in the future.

-Jon

good to hear man, cant ever have too many places to buy parts! could you provide a link to your business site, i would love to chek out your products thx

I may be wrong, but he was on the site sponsor list, if he still is just click on the one that says young guns racing and it will direct you to his website. He's a good dude I've bought some things off of him in the past.

Man you're just a short drive away from me. Is there any type of actual store front or anything? I love shop settings and would be down to make a ride out one weekend to see some cool shit, since none of the power sports places in Fredericksburg even acknowledge that the banshee exists. Ive been laughed out of 2 shops for asking about some OEM yamaha parts I wanted to order 

Its a bit of a wreck right now but you would be welcome to come on down. I really don't have alot on the shelf right now due to all of the changes and inventory we have going on with the small engine repair side of things but absolutely wouldnt be an issue for you to stop in.