Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 200!

Badass new TIG machine in our lineup!  Order today and current ship date is November 12.  Get in while its hot!

I can sell these to you with a credit card over the phone.  Contact me if interested.

http://lincolnelectric.com/en-us/company/newsroom/Pages/Square-Wave-TIG-200-promo.aspx?utm_source=leco-home&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=wtc-squarewave-tig200

sqwtig200-top.jpg

• 1 year later...

im sure theyre pretty good but what are you doing with it and how much adjustability do you need or plan to need down the road ? small odd jobs once in a while im sure it would do good. larger more frequent jobs and im not so sure. does it have water cooler capabilities ? could probly dload the user manual from lincolns site and see what your getting into

most people only know of Lincoln and miller but theres plenty of other manufacturers out there. this is a few of them. mostly European stuff http://www.directindustry.com/industrial-manufacturer/tig-welder-103640.html

good luck with parts and/or support!

plenty of research should be done before buying any welder so theres no hidden suprises. whether its Lincoln, miller or some shit Chinese brand. im not promoting any certain brand but some the euro stuff is world wide and parts/support shouldn't be any problem in the usa but of course its up to the customer to do that research and see what machine fits their needs. I wouldn't mind a Lincoln but it didn't seem they had a 200-220amp machine with the functions I wanted. millers dynasty 210dx looks sweet and what I was interested in but just a bit more cash than I wanted to spend. ended up with a slightly cheaper brand but im happy with it so far

far as I know theres no standard for how they list duty cycles. so basically theres numerous formats in how they can be listed which may make one machine look better than the other to the untrained eye. you have to also think of how much quality are the inside components and overall quality of the machine and accessories. but I wouldn't worry much about duty cycle as its unlikely youll get anywhere near the duty cycle limit of any 200a machine for atv related stuff. most range between 2-5yr warranty but its good idea to check what components that covers. do plenty of research before dropping the coin is all I have to say. a lot of them cheaper china welders have shit accessories so youll spend money at day one just buying quality foot pedals and torch

Edited by registered user