Boat thread

F1HDR

If I had to pick a boat to go 90 in, it would be the biggest, heaviest fucker I could buy that was still capable of that speed.

I was on a boat once that started to bow steer at about 70 and it was an eery fucking feeling.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

924ab3fdf6390cc033673e07629fc5aa.jpg

That's badass! Can you actually boat ride Into coves, etc and pull a tube or skier with a boat like that? How many would that seat (above deck)? My boat only does 60 mph top speed, but will seat 12 to 14 people. I'd like to have a big ass boat but wouldn't want to shove errybody below deck. And not be able to pull the tube.

That's badass! Can you actually boat ride Into coves, etc and pull a tube or skier with a boat like that? How many would that seat (above deck)? My boat only does 60 mph top speed, but will seat 12 to 14 people. I'd like to have a big ass boat but wouldn't want to shove errybody below deck. And not be able to pull the tube.

Post a pic of your boat. You live in MO don't you?

It only seats 5 in the cockpit. It's difficult and impractical to pull anything behind them.

Basically these boats are for going fast, for drawing attention entering coves, and getting to the next lake bar quickly, and in style.

One of my complaints and concerns with all of these boats is entry into the boat from the water. We still like to swim and noodle a few times a day. The exit (yes get in without jumping so my cocktail doesn't get splashed ) and entry options look to be shitty on most all of them. Coming from a wakeboard boat with a huge swim step right at water level this will be a huge change for us.

Aftermarket swim deck FTW

We spent some time on a Cobalt with twins that had a madda facking dance platform on it. It was freaking RAD. But the exhaust was routed through the drive not through transom. I keep looking at these boats with through transom and can't quite see a platform getting near the water. We'll see. There's a 35 we are going to look at in WA here in a few weeks that I'm going to really study and take pics of.