Boat thread

F1HDR

Executioner.

The Ex has a single step hull. Lightning has a twin step. The Ex is basically a more classic look with classic features. The Lightning is a bit faster, with more options available/more bells and whistles standard. The Ex is basically just a little less frilly model. But they still are very nice. Lol. The lightning has a few more cabin amenities. Bigger fridge, bigger shitter, think it might've come with a microwave.

Kind of like a loaded Lariat vs a King Ranch. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

being so close to lake Michigan has its temptations.  My Co-worker buddy has a big ass fishing boat on lake MI and loves it.  They had also made the decision to not have kids, so I think such a large investment is much more sustainable.

I could only imagine a weekend partying out on lake MI.

90 is 90 no matter where you are. The issue is what kind of control you have at 90 mph. On land you have contact with the surface at 4 corners of your vehicle. When you're going 90 on water, the only way to do it is to get the hull up out of the water. Then you've got a vehicle going 90 mph with nothing but a couple fins in the back that are keeping it going straight.

Some boats are designed to handle at those speeds and some aren't. It'd be comparable to riding a Banshee at 90 in sand a maintaining that speed. 90 mph in a Vette or anything would be scary if at any time a small wave or gust of wind could swap you end for end.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk