Admin/Mod's You Need To Thicken Your Pussy Lips!

SlowerThanYou

I know a guy around here that has a passion 4mil and it's a Runner. One of the fastest. I know he got off the deep end but it seemed liked he knew what he was doing before then. Unless that motor is just an anomaly.

Hey no argument, ive heard of some fast stuff he built and a couple guys around here were friends with him.  But he was sketchy as fuck in the shout box at times and no doubt it seems he went all the way off the deep end.

Hey no argument, ive heard of some fast stuff he built and a couple guys around here were friends with him.  But he was sketchy as fuck in the shout box at times and no doubt it seems he went all the way off the deep end.

Oh man he went completely fucking sideways a few nights!

• Like 3

Hey no argument, ive heard of some fast stuff he built and a couple guys around here were friends with him. But he was sketchy as fuck in the shout box at times and no doubt it seems he went all the way off the deep end.

I didn't see that lol. I can imagine though as quick as he fell off.

I know a guy around here that has a passion 4mil and it's a Runner. One of the fastest. I know he got off the deep end but it seemed liked he knew what he was doing before then. Unless that motor is just an anomaly.

Yes. It was an amomoly. If not I've got a sweet passion cub I'd make you a hell of a deal on.

yawn...go buy angel another bike to ride, since your to old to hold onto the bars creepy old softdick

You sure are fascinated with Angel & dicks. You stay @ home a play all that gay shit with your family. I told you before Boy, our family is not like that.

You keep trying to drag other people into your make believe world. You ran like a scared little chicken shit bitch from the SB the other night. When you used a Member's name, he showed up & called you on it. That was the fastest disappearing act I ever saw.

BW is one of the good guys around here. He's caring, compassionate, and intelligent! He is the opposite of what you see from most on here! Someday I'm going to get to FL and scope his plumbing shop!

That would be awesome. We just closed on 10 acres a few weeks ago, going to build a new facility. We're pretty excited! Appreciate the good word bud.

You sure are fascinated with Angel & dicks. You stay @ home a play all that gay shit with your family. I told you before Boy, our family is not like that.

You keep trying to drag other people into your make believe world. You ran like a scared little chicken shit bitch from the SB the other night. When you used a Member's name, he showed up & called you on it. That was the fastest disappearing act I ever saw.

i didnt run i got bored with your 5yr old mentality, and i left so your stupid old obsessive ass could talk to Tedder lmao youre welcome, youre so fucking up your own ass, you keep telling me to put you on ignore...why, youre comical i`m not the only one laughing.

maybe you could help me with some banshee knowledge, how much do i have to spend on a DM to go slower than a 4cub in the 300, 10k? 12..more?

why dont you explain exactly why THIS thread got started, youre still obsessing over GRR not making you set of pipes 8 fucking years ago...like he didnt take your money and run...he just never bothered dealing with your retard self

you still want to keep beefs going over something that happened 8 fucking years ago in a 6month old thread, and youre a crying because that thread got gone...waaaaa someone stole your soapbox

you recently met Shearer and told him that your bike went just as fast with Wicked pipes...WOW those are some real people skills you`ve got there MORON...people avoid you in real life right?

oh and you think WindyJohn got driven off...youre the only fucking idiot on this site that thinks that, since you make you make up your own head up your ass reality...he`s logged in a bunch of times, since he not a straight shooter much like you, he really has nothing left to say...he was likeable, had character...but his bullshit caught up with him

"we should encourage banshee guys not drive them off waaaaaaa" you never welcomed one new fucking new member around here, too busy being a legend in your own mind, you obsessive old softdick out of touch retard