New Banshee Owner

I've lived near the St. Anthony dunes for over 30 years but never rode there until this summer. Met a neighbor with a modified Banshee, he helped me find mine this spring and introduced me to a great group of guys to ride with.

1994, blue & yellow, shows little use, stock except for an old set of FMF pipes. I have done a ton of reading here on Banshee HQ. Bought a Clymers manual, took care of routine maintenance, bought new ITP Sand Star dual ribs for front and Skat Trak 8 paddle haulers on back, new Douglas .125 wheels. Cleaned, rejetted and synced carbs. Had rear shock rebuilt. Compression 117/118 at 4900 feet. Made my first passes up Choke Cherry last month and it ran good.

This winter: check bushings, bearings, etc., do TORS delete, upgrade from stock air filter. Considering engine and transmission mods but no decision yet.

This Banshee takes me back in time, so I'm calling it Time Machine. I like the stock look, so it's going to stay that way.

Choke Cherry on Saturday of Labor Day weekend 2015, 3 of the guys I'm riding with and their Banshees, neighbor (red and black) in center.

image2037.jpg

• Like 2